FATIGUE PANT BROWN HERRINGBONE TWILL
EG's Fatigue Pant is an update on a military classic. It features a relaxed fit around the thigh and tapers to a leg opening that's not too wide. Crafted from 9oz cotton HBT that's been once washed for shrinkage and a softer feel. It's been dyed to a shade of brown that could be described chestnut or coyote (if you want to get tactical). Additional details include a high-rise drawstring waist and locking Talon brand zipper.
- 100% 9oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to a 28-30 waist)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Melamine buttons
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.