FATIGUE PANT KHAKI COTTON CORDUROY
Cut from nostalgic khaki cotton cord, this relaxed fitting pant is an interesting take on a classic military silhouette. It features a high-rise fit, roomy thighs and legs that taper towards the bottom hem. Wear this fatigue style pant with with a grey raglan sleeve sweatshirt and canvas high-tops for a great weekend look.
- 100% Cotton Corduroy
- Relaxed High-Rise Tapered Fit (XS equivalent to a 28-30 waist)
- Inseam varies according to size
- Melamine buttons
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.