FATIGUE SHORT INDIGO 8OZ CONE DENIM
Perhaps the most exciting of this season's Fatigue Shorts is this lightweight cone denim example. Its contrasting white stitching and hidden zipper pocket located behind the left front patch pocket make it a special piece. Additional details include a high-rise fit and longer nine inch inseam that begs to be rolled.
- 100% 8oz Cone Denim
- High-Rise Straight Fit (Size Small: 30"-32")
- 9" inseam
- Military inspired Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted front patch pockets
- Vertically oriented welt pocket with YKK zipper closure and pull tab directly behind left front pocket
- Rear patch pockets with flap and button closure
- Internal drawstring waist
- Locking Talon zipper fly with button closure
- Made in USA
Engineered Garments designer Daiki Suzuki masterfully blends classic Americana with a certain Japanese aesthetic. Named for a pattern maker's observation that the clothes carry so much detail, the garments are engineered rather than designed, the line delivers unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear. Engineered Garments clothing is influenced by American sportswear, outdoor clothing and military uniform, and features detailing rarely seen from most other brands today.