48-HOUR DUFFLE OTTER GREEN
The 48-Hour Duffle is made up in Filson's proprietary oil soaked 15oz Tin Cloth. The Bridle Leather handles are just long enough for carrying the bag at your side or slinging over your shoulder. The roomy interior is lined in dry finish Cover Cloth and the base is reinforced to help maintain the bag's shape while packing. On the rear exterior there is a convenient Trolley Strap allowing you to piggyback this duffle on your rolling luggage. The interior has two smaller stow pockets while the exterior has four pockets.
- 19" x 11.5 x 7"
- Meets current airline carry-on size requirements
- Rain & abrasion resistant 15oz Oil Finish Tin Cloth
- Saddle-Grade Bridle Leather handles with two-snap grip
- Cotton Webbing shoulder strap
- Reinforced, structured base makes for easier packing
- Rear Trolley Strap for piggybacking on rolling luggage
- Solid brass zipper closure
- Two interior stow pockets
- Two large exterior zipper pockets-- One features interior slots for carrying sunglasses & writing instruments while the other has a small interior zipper pocket
- Two exterior stow pockets perfect for carrying newspapers, magazines or even sandals
- Made in USA
Since 1897, Filson's philosophy has never changed: make sure it's the absolute best. Clinton Filson spent a lot of time talking to his customers and refining his designs to their specifications. So it's not surprising that the items that worked then still work today, over 100 years later. Filson's briefcases, duffles, garment bags, field bags & totes are distinctive, durable, and designed to last a lifetime. Made in Seattle.