Designed to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car, this bag features a clamshell construction with a brass U-shaped zipper allowing for the bag to be opened fully and lie flat for easy packing. Adjustable interior cotton elastic straps hold everything in place. Crafted from Filson's special rain & abrasion resistant 22oz Rugged Twill and Saddle-Grade Bridle Leather this bag will only get better with each trip.
- 21.5" x 15" x 9"
- Rain & abrasion resistant 22oz Rugged Twill
- Saddle-Grade Bridle Leather shoulder strap, handles with two-snap grip & accents
- Solid brass U-zipper closure for full bag access
- Adjustable interior elastic straps with snap tabs for securing packed items
- Two exterior pockets with zipper closure
- Made in USA
Since 1897, Filson's philosophy has never changed: make sure it's the absolute best. Clinton Filson spent a lot of time talking to his customers and refining his designs to their specifications. So it's not surprising that the items that worked then still work today, over 100 years later. Filson's briefcases, duffles, garment bags, field bags & totes are distinctive, durable, and designed to last a lifetime. Made in Seattle.