519 BEDFORD PANTS BLUE MIRAGE
In the early 1960s, Levi's developed a sturdy and lightweight pant as an alternative to its five-pocket denim offerings. Made from Bedford Corduroy, a sturdy cotton fabric often used for military jackets due to its hardwearing strength, the 519 features a slim fit, and short inseam. Please note these feature a shorter inseam so purchase a 32 inseam for a 30 length and a 34 inseam for a 32 length. Additional details include a brass zipper fly, "Big E" red tab and twin needle arcuate stitching at the rear pockets.
- 100% Cotton Bedford
- Mid-Rise Slim Fit (we recommend buying one size up)
- Short inseam (buy a 32 inseam for a 30 length / buy a 34 inseam for a 32 length)
- Classic five pocket construction
- Cardboard 'Two Horse' patch at right rear waist
- "Big E" red tab at right rear pocket
- Signature twin needle arcuate stitching at rear pockets
- Brass Talon zipper fly with button closure
Levi's introduced Levi’s Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive. Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. Their inspiration is the hardworking man that the Levi’s Brand has equipped for the last 140 years.