ADVENTURER SMOCK NAVY
Inspired by the pullover jackets worn by commandos of the Royal Navy's Special Boat Service, this smock was made for foul weather. It's crafted from a breathable yet heavily water-resistant blend of cotton and polyester and fitted with a hood that when deployed will really keep out the elements. Additional details include a drawstring waist, ventilation grommets and a diagonally oriented zip pocket at the chest.
- 60% Cotton 40% Polyester
- True to size
- Hood with zipper closure at neck
- Welt pocket with diagonal zipper closure at chest
- Welt pockets with flap and triple snap closure at waist
- Drawstring waist
- Reinforced underarms with painted metal ventilation grommets
- Adjustable cuffs with snaps closure
Founded by a former collector of vintage military and motorcycle wear, North Sea Clothing offers a line of heritage knits inspired by wartime-issue submariner jumpers.