BUFFALO DENIM WESTERN SHIRT DARK WASH
Every man needs at least one Western in their wardrobe and this Japanese denim example from RRL ticks all the right boxes for this American classic. RRL's signature details include lasso style stitching at the pockets and a decorative concho button at the neck. Pair this shirt up with denim for a Western look or wear it over a basic tee with chinos for a more contemporary feel.
- 100% 7.6oz Japanese Cotton Denim
- Slim Fit
- Signature Concho button at collar
- Pearlized Metal rim snaps throughout
- Double needle chain stitching at all seams
- Triple snap button cuffs
- Two angled pockets with snap and flap closure at chest
- Pointed Western style front and back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.