FIELD CHINO SERVICE NAVY
Offered here in lightweight 6.7oz Japanese twill, the Field Chino is RRL's most full fitting pant model. Modeled on WWII chinos, these pants feature a high-rise straight fit, coin pocket at the waist and military style melamine buttons. Pair these bottoms up with your favorite trainers for a great casual look.
- 100% 6.7oz Japanese Cotton Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- Military style Melamine buttons throughout
- Slanted welt pockets at front
- Two rear pockets: one welt pocket with button closure and one open-top welt pocket
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.