FROGSKIN CAMO UMBRELLA
This automatic umbrella is made up in classic frogskin camouflage and includes a convenient storage sleeve. It features a lightweight aluminum frame and matte black painted wood handle with carry lanyard. The sleeve has a grommet pass-through at the top for the umbrella's lanyard and another at the bottom for drainage. Additional details include military style operating instructions printed on the sleeve, contractor style label affixed to the canopy's stowage strap and leather reinforced metal snaps throughout.
- Stowed Length: 18.5"
- Deployed Length: 26.75"
- Canopy & Storage Sleeve: 100% Nylon
- Frame: Aluminum
- Handle: Painted hand-turned Wood with Nylon webbing lanyard
- Leather reinforced snaps throughout
- Authentic military style operating instructions printed on storage sleeve
- Authentic military contractor style label attached to canopy stowage strap
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.