HERCULES DENIM WORKSHIRT MEDIUM WASH
Sanforized to reduce any shrinkage, this work shirt from RRL is made up in midweight Japanese denim that's been hand distressed for a well-worn look. Additional details include open-top chest pockets, a triple needle chain stitched construction and period authentic decorative buttons. No styling advice needed here!
- 100% 7.6oz Sanforized Japanese Cotton Denim
- Slim Fit
- Decorative workwear style buttons
- Triple needle chain stitching at all seams
- Open-top utility pockets with button closure at chest
- Straight back yoke
- Rounded bottom hem with gussets and chain stitch detail
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.