HERRINGBONE TWILL ARMY UTILITY SHORT NAVY
RRL's high-rise Army Utility finally offered in a short! Just like the pants, they feature RRL's signature 13-Star pattern buttons throughout, side adjustment tabs and four patch pockets. Made up in washed 7.8oz herringbone twill, this roomy short will become an instant favorite.
- 100% 7.8oz Cotton Herringbone Twill
- High-Rise Straight Fit
- 6½" inseam
- Military 13-Star pattern metal buttons throughout
- Slanted patch pockets at front
- Angled patch pockets with flap and button closure at rear
- Side adjustment tabs with button closure
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.