LEATHER OFFICER'S GLOVES VINTAGE BROWN
If you've ever wanted to challenge someone to a duel by slapping them in the face with a glove, you need these. Inspired by WWII-era flight gloves, RRL's Officer's Gloves are a few steps up from the original A-10s. They're crafted from tumbled leather and lined in luxurious cashmere. They feature a snap closure just above the inside of the wrist and come with a military style twill pouch. The vintage packaging is like icing on a cake and help make these a wonderfully small but high quality gift.
- Shell: Tumbled Leather
- Lining: 100% Cashmere
- Metal snap closure above the inside wrist
- RRL USAAF style insignia ink stamps at inside wrist
- Authentic military style contractor label at interior wrist
- Includes Cotton Twill carry pouch with Metal snap closure
- Packaged in a military inspired Double RL Supply Company box
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.