OFFICER'S CHINO NAVY
This pant from RRL is one our customers collect for it's outstanding slim yet comfortable fit, durable proprietary Japanese twill and unique detailing. The model is based on a British military pattern and its most recognizable feature is the signature stitching around the front pockets. This particular version is lighter weight than our core colors and made up in 6.7oz left-hand Japanese twill.
- 100% 6.7oz Japanese Cotton Twill
- Mid Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Corozo buttons throughout
- Signature stitching at the on-seam front welt pockets
- Rear welt pockets with flap and button closure
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.