OFFICER'S CHINO OLIVE
RRL's Officer model chino is a must have for travel, weekends and casual days at the office. Inspired by a British military pattern from the 40s, this pant is a shop favorite for its comfortable yet slim fit and rugged good looks. It's made up in a special right-hand twill developed especially for RRL that's been garment dyed and heavily washed for a vintage look.
- 100% Japanese 7.8oz Cotton Twill
- Mid Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Military inspired Melamine buttons throughout
- Signature stitching at the on-seam front welt pockets
- Rear welt pockets with flap and button closure
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.