OFFICER'S CHINO STONE
Our favorite chino from RRL offered in the elusive stone colorway. Like it's brethren it features a slim straight fit and Double RL's signature decorative stitching at the front welt pockets. They're crafted from a lightweight left-hand twill that's been garment dyed and washed for a well worn look.
- 100% Japanese Cotton Twill
- Mid-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Corozo buttons throughout
- Signature stitching at the on-seam front welt pockets
- Rear welt pockets with flap and button closure
- Exterior welt coin pocket
- Button fly
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.