SURPLUS CARGO PANT LOWLAND CAMO
A variation of RRL's popular Surplus Cargo made up in Vietnam War era green dominant ERDL "Lowland" camo which initially saw use with many US special operations units before being distributed more widely. Heavily washed for a vintage look, this pant is crafted from stone-washed cotton ripstop. It features swept back pleat bellows cargo pockets at the thigh, a reinforced seat and articulated knees for ease of movement. Additional details include flapped front pockets and a vintage style brass zipper fly. Once warmer weather rolls around you'll be living in these.
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- 100% Cotton Ripstop reinforced seat
- Mid-Rise Slim Straight Fit
- Slanted front welt pockets with snap and flap closure
- Swept back pleat bellows cargo pockets with snap and flap closure at thigh
- Rear welt pockets with snap and flap closure
- Coin pocket with button closure at interior waist
- Side adjustment tabs
- Vintage style brass Ideal zipper fly with bell shaped pull and button closure
- Articulated knees
- Drawstring hems
Founded in 1993 by Ralph Lauren, the Double RL brand was created as a modern tribute to America's pioneering spirit and tradition of rugged independent style. Both the brand name and logo are taken from Mr. Lauren's working RRL cattle ranch in Colorado. Double RL gains its inspiration from the iconic and hard-wearing lifestyles of blue-collar workers, ranchers, sailors & soldiers.