COTTON/NLYON ZIP JACKET NAVY
Valstar's Zip Jacket is the most premium take on the iconic Baracuta G9 Harrington we've ever seen. Crafted from a fine, suede-like blend of cotton and nylon, this jacket is both breathable and water repellent. Details include a ribbed waistband and cuffs, two-way zipper front and angled welt pockets at the waist. We guarantee this lightweight jacket will both elevate most any look and encourage you to learn a ceremonial rain dance or two.
- Shell: 64% Cotton 36% Nylon
- Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Slim Fit
- Plated two-way zip front closure with elongated bell shaped pull
- Harrington style throat tab with button closure
- Angled welt pockets at waist
- Welt pocket at interior left chest
- Patch pocket with button closure at interior right chest
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in Italy
Founded in 1911, Valstar was known for the design and manufacture of high quality cotton rain gear. In 1935 the Milano-based company's place in fashion was cemented with the introduction of their take on the US Army Air Corps' A-1 flight jacket — the Valstarino. Produced in a variety of materials that range from the finest goat suedes to technical fabrics, the Valstarino was included as an icon of Italian design in 2009 along with the Arco lamp and Fiat 500.