SUEDE VALSTARINO JACKET DARK BLUE
Offered here in navy suede, this Valstarino is an extremely sexy example of the iconic jacket that put Valstar on the radar in 1935. Inspired by the A-1 flight jacket, it's been improved with the addition of welt pockets directly behind the handsome patch pockets at the waist. The jacket is unlined to keep it as light as possible and is crafted from goat suede which is known for offering a great balance between suppleness and durability.
- Shell: 100% Goat Suede
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Horn buttons throughout
- Inverted pleat patch pockets at waist
- Welt pockets located directly behind patch pockets at waist
- Patch pocket with button closure at interior left waist
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in Italy
Founded in 1911, Valstar was known for the design and manufacture of high quality cotton rain gear. In 1935 the Milano-based company's place in fashion was cemented with the introduction of their take on the US Army Air Corps' A-1 flight jacket — the Valstarino. Produced in a variety of materials that range from the finest goat suedes to technical fabrics, the Valstarino was included as an icon of Italian design in 2009 along with the Arco lamp and Fiat 500.