SUEDE VALSTARINO JACKET SANDAL
Crafted from durable yet supple goat suede, this unlined jacket is Valstar's very refined take on the A-1 flight jacket. Released in 1935, it's a huge improvement on the original A-1 as far as functionality and features welt pockets directly behind the inverted pleat patch pockets at the waist. Additional details include a ribbed stand up collar, waistband and cuffs and premium horn buttons.
- Shell: 100% Goat Suede
- Relaxed Fit (we recommend buying one size down)
- Horn buttons throughout
- Inverted pleat patch pockets at waist
- Welt pockets located directly behind patch pockets at waist
- Patch pocket with button closure at interior left waist
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
- Locker loop at interior neck
- Made in Italy
Founded in 1911, Valstar was known for the design and manufacture of high quality cotton rain gear. In 1935 the Milano-based company's place in fashion was cemented with the introduction of their take on the US Army Air Corps' A-1 flight jacket — the Valstarino. Produced in a variety of materials that range from the finest goat suedes to technical fabrics, the Valstarino was included as an icon of Italian design in 2009 along with the Arco lamp and Fiat 500.