RAGLAN ZIP HOODIE HEATHER GREY
This 1970s inspired hoodie from Velva Sheen will become your go to when you're needing some warmth. Constructed from a fleece backed cotton/poly blend, it features two patch pockets at the waist and flatlock stitched seams for comfort. Additional details include a vintage style two-way Talon zipper.
- 90% Cotton 10% Polyester 10oz Fleece
- Slim fit
- 70s style nickel plated brass two-way Talon zip front closure with elongated bell shaped pull
- Slanted front patch pockets at waist
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Flatlock stitched seams with the exception of hood
- Made in USA
Velva Sheen was founded in 1932 as a sportswear brand in Cincinnati, Ohio. This once defunct brand has recently been revived by a Japanese run California-based company that proudly works to reproduce garments from Velva Sheen's heyday.