RJ CALM TWIST WOOL 184 SUIT NAVY
This Mod 184 suit from Ring Jacket is made up in their proprietary Calm Twist Wool that is dry to the touch and extremely breathable due to its open weave. A darted front, slightly shorter overall jacket length & high notch lapels make it the perfect option for a slim, youthful look. Additional features include a soft natural shoulder and full horsehair canvassing including the lapels. It's crafted with a 3 Roll 2 lapel, a detail favored by fans of traditional Ivy League and Neapolitan tailoring alike. Each suit includes matching flat front trousers with a skirted waistband and split-back.
- 100% Wool Ring Jacket Exclusive
- Fully Canvassed and 1/4 Lined
- Basted sleeves
- 3/2 Roll button stance
- Darted Front
- Side Vents
- Front Besom pockets with Flap & Breast Welt pocket
- Flat Front trousers with a Skirted waistband and Split-Back
- Zippered fly with tabbed closure
- Made in Japan
- Established in 1954, Ring Jacket is regarded as one of the finest ready-to-wear producers of suiting and tailored clothing in the world. Family owned and headquartered in Osaka, Japan they're known for having carefully studied Italian, British and American tailoring and melding them into a style that is uniquely their own. Ring Jacket works with the finest mills in the world like VBC, Loro Piana & also with smaller local mills to produce proprietary fabrics that have become iconic. A brand for the gentleman seeking out the highest quality coupled with tremendous value.